Managed IT Services for Glendale, CA Area Businesses
Our managed IT services are ideal for any small business near Glendale, CA, that’s interested in the benefits provided by an in-house IT manager—but for a fraction of the cost. Our flat-rate technology plans are designed to protect your business data while leveraging technology to increase productivity, collaboration, and communication.
Why managed IT services may be right for your business:
- Our proactive approach is designed to maintain peak operation in your business IT network. We anticipate and take care of problems before they occur, enabling your employees to spend more time working.
- Our predictable costs and flat-rate services help you budget and plan your small business operations accordingly.
- We give you peace of mind knowing that your data is protected and backup plans are in place in case of a disaster—whether it’s something minor, such as a user error, or something bigger, such as a cyberattack.
- We manage your information technology, allowing you and your employees to focus on your business.
- We become a trusted partner that understands your business and helps you stay one step ahead in terms of technology use. Likewise, in times of a disaster, we’re familiar with your business and your network and can jump in and help immediately.
- We save you money. Most businesses we work with see a reduction in IT costs and an increase in productivity.
IS MANAGED IT SERVICES RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Complete the form below to get started
There is no obligation to purchase or work with us.
Call us at (818) 528-5600
For Immediate IT Support or to Learn About Our Managed IT Services
What’s Included in Our Managed IT Services
Our managed IT plans are tailored for your specific budget and generally cover the full spectrum of services provided by an in-house IT department. These services include:
IT Strategy Consulting
As a technology provider, we take the time to get to know your business, your short-term goals, and your long-term goals. We then work with you to recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures based on your current systems, technology, and security needs as well as your business goals and future needs. After our initial consultation, we schedule regular meetings to re-evaluate plans, determine if your IT needs have changed, and investigate whether there are solutions that can better help you and your team be more productive.
Just as an in-house IT manager would proactively maintain an organization’s assets, StillPoint Systems preserves the technology resources of your company by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures as well as information security and control structures. We offer the following services as part of our IT managed services program: patch management, network monitoring, backup solution, antivirus and spyware management, firewall management, printer management, email administration, internet and DNS management, and hardware and software inventory documentation.
Printer errors, software issues, or hardware malfunctions. During working hours, you and your staff will have technology-related questions and problems to resolve, and unless you have someone available to assist, your staff is left trying to fix these problems on their own. A lack of technical support can reduce productivity when your staff is left spinning their wheels with an issue that can be resolved with a five-minute phone call. Our support services include helpdesk support, onsite support, vendor liaison services, and product sourcing.
We Start by Getting to Know Your Glendale Business
Here is how we work with our managed IT service clients:
- We get to know your business or non-profit organization and your short-term and long-term goals.
- We perform an in-depth assessment to determine the health of your system.
- We present our findings along with suggestions for improving your systems.
- Together, we develop a technology roadmap to meet your goals and stabilize your network.
- We start monitoring and managing your systems.
- We provide an orientation for your staff so they can become familiar with us and feel comfortable calling us when they face a technical problem.
- We manage your systems in the background. As we find problems, we fix them as quickly as possible.
- When you or your staff have any IT-related questions or problems, contact us by phone, email, or our online helpdesk portal, and we work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
- From time to time, we meet in person to review the initial plan we developed, find out about any changes in your organization, and suggest changes to your IT systems if required.
818 528 5600